What Does The Limited Warranty Cover?
This limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) covers all material defects in materials and workmanship on every product you purchase for the duration of the applicable Warranty Period (as defined below), subject to certain exceptions. Additionally, the Limited Warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
Every Product purchased directly from Pro Gamersware GmbH (“Pro Gamersware”) or any Authorized Seller (as defined below) is warranted as set forth above from the date on which the Product is delivered to you (“Initial Purchase”) for a period of two (2) years (the “Warranty Period”). A Warranty Exchange or Repair (as defined below) of a Product does not extend the Warranty Period beyond the two (2) year term which took effect on the date of the Initial Purchase of a Product.
An “Authorized Seller” is any merchant that has a reseller, vendor or other distribution agreement with Pro Gamersware authorizing the consumer sale of the Product. Only products sold directly by an authorized merchant are made by an Authorized Seller.
What Will Pro Gamersware Do?
If Product defects occur within the Warranty Period, we will, at our discretion, either replace or repair the Product at our expense (including the cost of parts and labor for repair) (“Warranty Exchange or Repair”). In the event that a product, which is identical in every respect, is no longer available in our product line, we are entitled to replace the product with one that, in our discretion, is technically and functionally equivalent to the defective product. In the event the product is part of a set, we are obligated only to replace or repair the defective component, and not the whole set (unless we determine in our discretion that such replacement or repair is necessary to satisfy our Limited Warranty).
What Is Not Covered By This Limited Warranty?
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- defects occurring after the Warranty Period expires;
- malfunctions or damage as a result of Product use contrary to intended use, mishandling or electrical or mechanical overload;
- damages resulting from incorrect assembly or usage that is contra indicated by the product instructions;
- failure to observe maintenance instructions;
- defects, malfunctions or damage if a repair attempt or other work was made by anyone other than authorized repair personnel, which voids the Limited Warranty;
- defects, malfunctions or damage if you have removed, changed or exchanged components of the Product;
- any damage resulting from normal wear and tear;
- any Product purchased from a seller or reseller other than an Authorized Seller.
Attempted or actual refinishing or repainting of the product voids the Limited Warranty.
IN NO EVENT WILL PRO GAMERSWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA OR REVENUE, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT.
Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Pro Gamersware’s sole liability, and your sole remedy, under this Warranty will be a repair or replacement of the applicable product with the same or a technically and functionally equivalent Product, or, only if neither of the foregoing is reasonably available, a refund of the amount you paid.
Except as expressly set forth herein, Pro Gamersware makes no warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to its Products. hereby specifically disclaims all other express, statutory and implied warranties and conditions, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and the implied condition of satisfactory quality. Except as expressly set forth herein, our Products are supplied on an "as is" basis without warranty. You assume all responsibilities for selection of a product to achieve your intended results, and for the installation and use of the Product. Some States do not allow a limitation on implied warranties, and so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. Any implied warranties that may exist under the laws of your jurisdiction are limited to the two (2) year duration of the Limited Warranty.
How Does the Law of Your State Apply? This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
How Do You Obtain Warranty Service?
Please first contact our Customer Support Team by filling out the contact form on the website www.progamersware.com or via the following email addresses:
For any warranty claims, please provide the following information in order to assist us with the diagnosis and determination of the best course of action for the warranty processing:
- Photos and/or video (various photos/videos of alleged concerns)
- Detailed description of exact cause/problem
- Clear legible copy of original invoice
If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies for Limited Warranty Service, they will respond to your inquiry and send you a shipping label, which you should use for your return of the product.
Carefully package your Product and follow the Instructions for Returns below.
Instructions for Returns
Returns under the Limited Warranty, must be made as follows:
- Before returning your product, follow the instructions above and make sure to use the shipping label provided to you.
- You agree to pack the product that you are returning in a careful manner to protect against damage, freight prepaid, together with all accessories and any packaging and accessories, and together with the copy of your purchase receipt.
- The returned product must be in the original package and free of any damage caused by shipping.
- If we determine to repair or replace your Product under the Limited Warranty, we will pay the return costs for ground shipping to you. If we reasonably determine that the product you returned is not defective, we will contact you and will arrange for reshipment to you at your cost. If you decline to pre-pay such return shipping costs, we are under no obligation to return such non-defective product to you.
- Make sure to back up any data on the device, if applicable. Pro Gamersware is not responsible for any loss of data on returned devices.